Imagine controlling different areas of your home at the press of a button… audio, video, lights, windows, security – all from one easy-to-use interface or device.
You can revolutionise your lifestyle with the added convenience and enhanced comfort, security and style of home automation systems. Create a special ambience in your home, make it look lived in when there’s nobody home, or automatically adjust the temperature depending on the weather. The future is here.
What is home automation?
With an automated home, you can connect and integrate household features to match your lifestyle and energy needs. For instance:
- Pre-program climate, lighting and music for your arrival home from work at night
- Automate lights through motion sensors and timers, operating only when needed and switching themselves off when rooms are vacant
- Set lighting and entertainment in different zones of your home
- Give the impression your home is lived in while you’re away
- Sensors can close windows, blinds, shutters and awnings if there are changes in the weather
- Home entertainment can be programmed to suit each member of the family
- A single press button can turn off the entire house at night
Home automation possibilities:
Home automation controls more than just lights and entertainment. Almost anything that is operated by a switch or a button can be hardwired back to the centre of the system and configured to suit your needs.
- Water pumps, pool pumps and spas
- Garage doors
- Security systems
- Irrigation systems
- Hot water system
- Home network and communication systems
- Media rooms
- Entertainment systems
- Windows and window coverings
Choose Eco Electrics QLD to automate your high end home or business
- We can do entire integrated home systems and sub systems or zones including including audio, video, lighting control, security, heating, ventilating and air-conditioning (HVAC) and more, all into an easy-to-use interface
- Control complex systems such as energy management, home networking and communications at the press of a button
- Our focus is tailoring the system to your exact needs to ensure home automation does in fact simplify and enrich your life
- We can install C-Bus during build or renovation, or can retrofit to your existing home
- We value your time and make the design process as simple as possible